What are some of the things you are actually planning to do this year? I don’t mean pie in the sky wishes that you’ll forget in a month. What do you really want to do and why? Share in the comments below.
Also, can you advise me how to achieve my 7 goals for 2017? I need all the help I can get. Nobody does everything on their own.
My 7 Goals for 2017
Here are my goals for 2017. I chose them by thinking about what I love most in life.
- Throw my girls a birthday party. On boxing day the girls told their dad and me that they felt like things will never be as fun as they used to be, because they haven’t had a birthday party in forever. Their birthdays fell in the thick of elections, so we skipped having parties, meaning to hold them after it was over. I know! It’s time! It’s time!
- Teach Zumba® classes weekly. Zumba Fitness makes me happy. I love getting together and dancing with other women and sharing laughs and stories! I taught a bit with others over the fall, but I have decided to reboot the QPlex classes. I’ve put a bit of money into promoting them. My secondary goal here is to break even on the costs. That would be awesome. Classes start Monday!
- Grow roots. I want to move into a home where I feel like we’ll stay until the girls graduate high school. This is attainable. Wish me luck!
- Get back to my happy size. I packed on fat over the last few months. I want to get back to my happy size. I’ll know when I get there. I’ll feel lighter and more energetic, when I am back in great shape. The number isn’t the important thing here. It is the overall feeling.
- Visit more of my friends and visit my friends more. I miss so many of my friends. I have been working so hard that I have failed at seeing the people that matter the most to me on a regular basis. My love for them fills my heart and I can’t wait to rekindle all those amazing relationships, near and far. I commit to a minimum of two visits per month on average.
- Have a sunny, relaxing vacation! Whether it is in Canada or away, I want to spend a week swimming and playing outdoors. Any ideas?
- Have more family fun! Yes. I love my family. We are all the same and different and I love it! I need to organize some fun events to see them more often outside of the routine. We could all use a little bit of fun. I commit to plan an event once each month.
That’s it! Now what are your goals? Please share below!